Now accepting submissions until November 30, 2016
Have fun exploring a new subject, developing a technique, or working with an idea or concept with which you are already familiar. Whatever you decide, enjoy yourself!
- Artwork must meet the SAQA definition of an art quilt: “The art quilt is a creative visual work that is layered and stitched or that references this form of stitched layered structure.”
- 2-D entries must measure 10" high x 7" wide (25.4cm x 17.8cm) in a PORTRAIT orientation.
- 3-D Artwork will be allowed on a limited basis (maximum 5 entries). See prospectus for more details.
- Entrants must upload a full view photo of their art on the Entry Form. This image will be used for promotional and identification purposes.
- Artwork must be RECEIVED BY Saturday, January 14, 2017 (online submission deadline is November 30th)
Questions? Contact Kathy York, Trunk Show Coordinator at TrunkShow@saqa.com