We had a phenomenal response to the call for entry for Fibre Content 2014 and you played a great part in this! We know that you are interested in the success of our show because you have already invested your time, talent and energy.
We hope to build on this excitement over the summer to reach as many people as possible to save the date and share the event.
We are asking you to share our vision of the show - by word of mouth and by technology. As you wait for the jurors decisions you could let people know that you are participating just by entering.
What can you do to share your achievement of entering Fibre Content 2014?
- Our Facebook site has various posts of interest to fibre artists and things to do at the Art Gallery of Burlington (formally the Burlington Art Centre)
- LIKE us on Facebook
- Comment on the Facebook page and share any interesting information you may come across about fibre arts
- Share the Facebook site with fellow artists, friends, and family.
- Do you have a blog? Please share with your followers that you have entered the show and add the link to our Facebook page and website.
- Post our Save the Date poster (attached) or our Press Release (attached)
· PRINT OR EMAIL
- Print out the Save the Dateposter and take it to your local area shops to see if they will display it.
- Share it with friends and family, by email or otherwise.
· PLAN AND GATHER
- Whether or not you piece is accepted to the show this year please plan to visit! The venue at the AGB is inspiring and there are many restaurants, shops and lake side space in the area to enjoy. The length of the show makes it ideal to visit more than once or gather a bus load to come to. September is a great time to visit the area!
We thank you once more for your entry to Fibre Content 2014. We hope you will join us this fall to view a spectacular Fibre Art Show in a wonderful venue.
Can you think of more ways we can get the word out? Send your comments or questions to Jo Anne Vandermey email@example.com
Sincerely Dwayne Wanner and Robynne Cole (firstname.lastname@example.org) Fibre Content 2014 Show.
or Jo Anne Vandermey at: