Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandra Reford shares opportunity for Juried Show Exhibition in Italy in 2013


Dear Textile Artists and Quilters,

Many of you know that I have been working with the Veronese for about 7 years now in both the teaching side and the exhibiting side. Verona hosts a textile festival every two years and this coming April they will again exhibit international works and a JURIED SHOW ....which is why I am communicating with you now.

Please view the guidelines at the following address:

http://www.veronatessile.it/en_EN/concorso/concorso.html

Of course you can tell your friends not only the Canadian ones! It is an international event. I wanted to participate this year (did last time and my work was selected) but I accepted an invitation to be on the jury along with several other international artists and quilters. I think we are 5 jurors.

Consider participating! It could be an amazing opportunity to have your work exhibited in Italy at a prestigious and well attended event. There are GREAT prizes as well!


Sandra Reford
www.sandrareford.com
http://sandrasstudio.blogspot.com/